To make the sauce, just mix all of the ingredients together. Place it in the fridge until ready to serve.
To make the burgers. Remove the crab meat from the cans and drain it. Place the crab meat in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients for the burgers. Mix well. Grab about 1/3 of the mixture and shape it into a burger with your hands. Repeat with the remaining crab mixture.
Place about 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Once the pan is hot, fry the burgers until golden on both sides. This will take about 3 minutes per side.
To serve, place some arugula and avocado on each bun. Then add the burger and drizzle a bit of the sauce. Finish it by adding some rettich sprouts and serve with some lemon wedges.
This recipe makes 3 burgers.
For the burger:
- 360grs of crab meat (I used 3 cans of crab meat)
- 1 egg
- 5 chives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- ¾ cup of panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons of bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- Pinch of salt
- Olive oil to fry the burgers
For the burger sauce:
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 cup of whiskey cocktail sauce
- 2 teaspoons of sriracha sauce, or more if you like it more spicy
- Rettich sprouts
- 3 burger buns
- Lemon wedges
- Lettuce of your choice, I used arugula
- 1 avocado, sliced